Sunday 22 November 2020

LATE NIGHT PEN DOWNS

 I sat in the middle of the night hugging my pillow extremely tight
My tears didn't stop the reason was not catching that flight
What have I achieved I looked in my pockets found unpaid bills hiding in fright
Can't take her pain cant join her sorrow I told my mom pleading tonight.
The mirrors also didn't make me look good cause those red eyes  arent in fashion
Sucess and exposure I told everyone when I left that I came to fulfill my passion
Now its the growing grief and hell a lot achieved bag of tension
My decision coming abroad looks like a broad-minded thought when I see my parents in sorrow
There is nothing I can beg that lord just make them safe and happy I have my soul for you to borrow...


                            AUTHOR/POET: SAHIL ARORA
                               FOLLOW ,SHARE COMMENT
       SUBSCRIBE : https://synchearts.blogspot.com/ FOR MORE UPDATES

© 2020 SAHIL ARORA .ALL RIGHT RESERVED.


No comments:

Post a Comment